Saturday, October 18, 2003

Rick's on again! : ) Oh, happy day!!! I got to see Rick & I got a new laptop!! I'm so excited!! I saw Jeff on a couple of times earlier too. I missed Rick the first time around (I assume it was about 11:00 my time)- I think that was when we went to the storage unit & to Costco. I'll catch up later- I need to disconnect my DSL so I can configure the new one....wish me luck. The internet thing is the only that makes me nervous with transferring to another laptop. It was hard enough getting it set up on this one.

EDIT: OMG! This was SO easy!! When I hooked up to the internet before on the old laptop, I was on the phone for 3 hours! This time it was all of 10 minutes! OMG, I'm soooo relieved. I guess that tells me how old the other laptop is- it is sooo much easier to connect on here than on the other. OK- gotta start bringing stuff over from the other one & install my MS office software. I'll check in later. Oh yeah! Rick was just on again! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home