Sunday, October 12, 2003

Hey gals! I'm finally getting around to posting this weekend- this is actually the first time I've turned on the computer this weekend. I went through and boxed up some books for storage and reorganized some stuff. I feel like I only got 1/4 of the way done; I have so much left to do but I got 4 boxes of books (these are like paper boxes) and two boxes of latch hook and other needlework crafts that I will work on later. He's lucky enough to get the day off tomorrow (Columbus Day) so he's going to take them over to the storage unit tomorrow. I watched 2 out of 3 of my tapes from the week; Rick & Shep were so funny on Studio B on Friday! The Cubs lost today :-( Better luck Tuesday, I guess. It's official: I'm super sick & tired of hearing about the Kobe case.

Teri- Actually you could only see the upper pocket area of Rick's jeans- not a full shot. They've had other segments though where he's wearing jeans though.....I'm tellin' ya, satellite's the way to go! ;-)

Jayel- You're welcome for the Rick alert! ;-) It looks like he made a few appearances that day- now watch it'll probably be another week before we see him again. LOL, I saw that billboard segment on Fox & Friends- that was just too funny. I hope Rush is able to break his dependency too. Like my hubby said, the libs will probably make a big deal out of it just because he's a conservative. Like *they've* never had people with dependencies....it's really a shame that they just can't leave him alone. Now that you mention it, I was wondering about the whole "boss" comment too. When I heard it, I thought he was just joking around, maybe some inside joke between them. That was such a good segment- had to rewind and rewatch a couple of times. I agree with what you said about Jeff Goldblatt. Maybe they'll give more to him to cover as well.

Nan- I *love* having cereal for dinner- even if my hubby thinks I'm crazy for it. I think I ate half a box of Lucky Charms once as a sort of 'comfort food'. My all time favorite comfort cereal though is cream of wheat with brown sugar. I'd love to have the Cubs & the Red Sox in there, but I'm not sure how likely that is. Wow, sounds like Amber & I were there at SFSU about the same time- I started in Spring 1996, but didn't change my major to English/Creative Writing until Fall 1997. She probably has Pete Wilson's stamped signature on her diploma; I'm pretty sure Davis came to office in 1998. That's cool that your son will have Ahnold's on his! ;-) I agree- Rush will be in our prayers too.

Sherry-Congrats on sticking to your diet & Curves! :-) LOL- girl, you read my mind on that jeans camera shot....I was like, "keep going! what's wrong with you?!? Keep going!!" LOL! I kept rewinding to see if I missed something....I didn't but the camera man did, LOL! Good luck on the midterms- I'm sure you'll do great! OMG- Greg's in the Nov. Cosmo?? I haven't rec'd my issue in the mail yet- should be anytime soon. I just went through October's I think....when I saw your post I had a slightly anxious thought that I went through November's and completely missed it. **whew** Glad that wasn't the case. That's so cool that he got picked! Good for you that you didn't eat anything! If I remember correctly, lite beer is less points than red wine. Unfortunately I just don't like beer- I've tried it time and again, but it doesn't take. You *should* feel good about being 'good' at the party! That's willpower!

Jan- The "Girls Weekend" sounded fun- that's a great idea and tradition. Glad you had a great time! I think most of my blood related family members are girls too, now that I think about it. The pocket thing was on Fox Report on Thursday- he was talking about the "curse of the Bambino" & reached into his pocket for 27 cents to put on Babe's grave. I'm pulling for the Cubbies too- I take it you saw that game yesterday (Saturday)? Wow, what a game. I was so disappointed with how they did today, but will keep my fingers crossed for Tuesday. You know, I was thinking the other day how approachable Rick has been, and as you said "so eager to please us LevenGals"- that's so true! Sometimes I think he's surprised that he has fans, LOL.

Leslie- I survived, but wow.....Friday was great (even if I just saw the coverage today). Where *is* Melissa??? I hope things get better with Roy's job; that's scary when it gets to that point. I always find that somehow we land on our feet too. Hang in there, we're all thinking & praying for you. That was so funny when Shep was talking about what Red Sox fans would be miserable about for the rest of their lives if they won. I'm pulling for them though- even though our Fox guys are rooting for the Yankees. Dry cereal could be good to snack on.....but it's not the same without milk. ;-) LOL, LevenHussy! Where do I sign up?? Any room for ToddHussies too? Or would that be ConnorHussies? Swooning definately sounds better than hyperventilating. Good analogy.

Jen- I hope your inept MD figures out what's going on & soon! Is it too late to get a 2nd opinion? Do you have to stay with this same MD? They should be able to tell you or help you as to why you can't eat w/o becoming ill afterwards. I wish there was something we could do to make you better! You've been in my prayers, and prayer is powerful stuff. I haven't checked my email yet (since Friday), so maybe you've explained the dream more- but girlie you have my curiosity up now! LOL! Was Todd or Rick the Fox reporter? ;-P Don't worry about leaving an away message on Friday! I wish I wasn't "away" on Friday- it wasn't planned that way. Friday was more like a Monday to me- rushing around & stuff. I kept thinking, "aren't Fridays supposed to be more calm than this?" My manager *did* buy an ice cream cake for us (just for fun) though- and despite the temporary insanity (throwing the diet out the window), it hit the spot.

Well, I gotta check email yet & also the status on the mis-zipcoded order. I guess I'm going to have to try to beg & plead with UPS to deliver to the 94111 zip code instead. :-/ Ya'll have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home