Thursday, October 16, 2003

Hey gals!
Day's looking up- I've gotten a bit out this afternoon. A coworker coaxed me out for lunch & it was nice. It's been awhile. I was telling her about my frustrations with a certain person & she completely understood (I think everyone here does, actually, but she's one of about two people here at work that I really trust). It was nice to get it off my chest. I was going back through the posts again from yesterday & it dawned on me (duh!) that I did see Todd on Fox Report yesterday afternoon- I got home in time to see him, but not Rick. Todd looks good in the leather jacket. :-) I should have watched H & C last night, but I was dead set on watching the game...oh....yeah...now I remember. I sacrificed Fox Report (from about 4:40 on) for the game. Maybe that's why I missed Rick- doh!

What's this I hear about an invitation? Dang, why do our invitations always get lost? I triple dog dare someone to email Rick and ask where our invites are. **JUST KIDDING** You know, I'll really LMAO if the Yankees lose. But I *do* have to say that if they do win, I'm rooting for them. At this point I want SOMEONE to beat the Marlins. I feel so bad for all the Cubby fans. I know the guy who reached out for the ball meant no harm, but I think it all went downhill after that, and I really wonder how different it would have been if that hadn't happened. Mancow sure was bummed this morning on F & F.

Some good news- I got the stuff I ordered from the FoxShop today! :) I got some mugs, a F & F plaid sleep shirt & some tees.

OK- gotta get ready to go home. I'll 'talk' to you gals later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home