Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Hey gals!
I finally have a few minutes to post! I think I've given all I can give in the last few days. I think I lost myself along the line somewhere, so if anyone finds me, PLEASE let me know. ;-P I thought I really had a chance of seriously maiming people yesterday- thisclose. I think I'm past 'tying my shoes'- I've moved to the next step. Blunt & sarcastic, taking no prisoners. I'm at that point that I know I'm going to PO someone, so it doesn't matter whose apps, changes, etc sit- I can't do them all at once. But, I'm also at that point where I'm really frustrated because all I've heard is you aren't doing this, this isn't right, this shouldn't have been held so long, etc. I *know* that probably 70% is out of my control, so I try to let it roll off. It just makes one feel so downgraded and insulted, I guess. Well, if they don't like it they can take a hike; I'm out of answers- deal with it. ;-) Geez, has it really been since *Sunday* that I've posted??? That's a record for me.

Even though I subscribe to Cosmo, I broke down & bought the newsstand copy 'cause I was so curious (and heaven forbid if the USPS loses the Nov. issue....). It was....interesting. Not what I would've expected Greg to say.

AH-Isn't his birthday in December?? I can't remember- I thought I saw that somewhere, but forget where now. I thought he was a year younger than me (I'll be 35 in November).

Jayel-LOL- you said it well about Greg's comments in the article! It's good to know he has a fun side. Figured it had to be in him somewhere. Other than Jeff G., it's been a slow hottie week. I saw the repeat of the Cavuto show with the psychiatrist- what a lame brain & YAY for Neil for standing up to her. The woman was a true idiot. I like that idea of a Shep & Rick spot (ala Dennis Miller) once a week.

Nan- I second you on Sherry's success- she's a great inspiration! :-) LOL- guys and their movies! We have our "chick flicks" guys have their "guy flicks" I guess, huh! Don't feel guilty about my organizing- I still have five-fold the amount that I actually got done this weekend, LOL! I have more in store this weekend...and next....and next. ;-P

Sherry-CONGRATS ON THE WT. LOSS!! :-) Excellent! You ARE an inspiration. I think I'm stuck on a plateau or not paying enough attn to what I'm eating. I am journaling again though, and that always helps me stay more on track. Doesn't it always seem to be the case when they let you take one page of notes that you end up feeling like it didn't help at all? I don't think that ever worked too well- I think it's a professor conspiracy ;-P Good Luck on your exam tomorrow! Yep- alcohol is a perfect example of empty calories. I make myself choose between the wine & dessert (at least with ice cream I get the calcium benefit, lol!). Keep motivated and if you ever need that boost, email away!

Teri-Hey girlie! I sent you a large envelope today with some pix & a 'pithy' *not* letter! ;-P

Gotta go- running late as usual. I'll check in later- have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home