Thursday, October 16, 2003

Hey gals....
Aw crap- I didn't check the blog last night and assumed that the hotties (save for Jeff) were absent yesterday so I'm taping over yesterday's stuff.....*sigh* Oh well- it's par for the course for this week and there's nothing I can do about it now. They'll be on again! :-P I sacrifieced H & C for the Cubs/Marlins game. I guess I should have watched H & C knowing the turnout now of the game.

You know what's scary about that ferry accident is that I can also choose to take the ferry from San Rafael to SF (esp. now since I've found out this week that the bus I normally take to the City when Kevin's off has more or less been axed). I already know of one thing that can happen as it's happened to us: a mechanic working on it before we brought it up from San Diego accidentally dropped a bolt in the engine area. Well, that little bolt caused the shifter (I think) to jam and Kevin couldn't stop the boat & the bowsprit ended up on the dock (in San Diego). It was deemed safe so they started out. Had to pull into Santa Barbara because the bowsprit was busted- they could have lost a lot of rigging, not to mention their lives (as the weather was being difficult on top of all that). I went to work tallying up all the reasons to back up a $35,000 insurance claim (which was settled) to pay us back for the docking fees in Santa Barbara, the empty dock fees we were paying in San Rafael, the rent of our house that we wouldn't of had to keep renting, and the repairing of the bowsprit. So, who knows what the Ferry accident was due to- could be sleep deprivation, alcohol, drugs, or a mechanical error. I saw that and the first thing I thought of was what happened to Kevin.

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHH I'm so frustrated this week with people at work. I'm seriously holding myself back from throttling someone. People who think they are God's gift to *whatever* drive me crazy. Oh yes, and she never admits she's wrong- when she is quite often. Thank God Friday is tomorrow. Anyway, a particular someone is already climbing down my throat so I need to get to work. I'll check in at lunch, if I get one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home