Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Hey Gals!
Just a few quick notes about the recall- YAY for one! Even if whom we voted for didn't get in (McClintock), I think he made a good impression and may have a better chance next time or maybe Ah-nold will find a place for him. I'd have liked to see Prop 54 pass, but knew from the get-go that it wouldn't. Something funny occurred to me last night while watching Fox's coverage. Adam had the creme de la creme of scenes to cover- Arnold. Poor William La Jeunesse got stuck with Davis, and the two others (forgot their names- both women though I believe) got McClintock & Bustamante. I had to laugh that I could see them bidding on who got stuck reporting on which candidate- Adam lucked out and William and one of the gals must've gotten the short end of the stick getting stuck with Davis & Bustamante LOL! I could see Adam jumping for joy and William saying, "oh, crap." LOL! Adam was on *a lot* last night! :-) Another observation- it's only 7:00 AM, and I'm already hearing grumbling around here about who won ;-) BWAH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA..... I just *love* it! Nothing like walking around with a smug smile on your face- talk about empowerment!

Anyway.....

Sherry-You definitely got a lot of "Adam opportunities" last night! I'm hoping he will still continue to follow Arnold's progress. The Toys for Tots and Scrapbooking Crop sounds great. One of these days we'll find out what Rick's b-day is....but we'll probably have to be patient. ;-P

Jayel- It's definitely thrilling to get a reply. I'm going to send another one once there's a story that I really connect with- I think the best emails come out of things like that. Very true- if Todd replied once, he's sure to do it again. ;-)

Jan- I think the reporters do get frustrated by stuff happening after they leave. LOL about Rick being the answer to the world's problems- maybe he can come out here to CA & fix the illegal situation? ;-P LOL! I was bummed that the Marlins beat the Cubs (even if it's only game one of five). They'd better kick the Marlins' butts! What an interesting curse- I hadn't heard that before. Wouldn't it just be wild if these 'curses' were true blue? I'm sure it's more that it's in the backs of peoples' minds so it affects things that way rather than being an actual curse. (LOL, does that make sense? It's early yet & only 5 hours of sleep.) I like that though- "The Goat Curse"

Teri- Hey- I got your voicemail!! :-) I'll try ya this afternoon.

Gotta get to work- talk to ya'll later. Have a great day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home