Sunday, October 26, 2003

Jayel- I *almost* did that- then I thought better of it. I'm sure that would have garnered a mention! I thought of some other snazzy things to say *after* I sent it, naturally. But that's ok. ;-) It's been a very good hottie day. ;-) It's another 90 some odd degree day here- very unseasonably warm. I can't believe those fires down south (CA)- that's just horrible. I couldn't imagine standing there losing everything I own (mainly those things we can't replace) and feeling completely helpless. Just awful. My thoughts & prayers are with the people who lost, lost their lives, the firefighters, and the poor animals that have also suffered in the fires.

I'm going to call it a day on the computer and go change the clocks. I'll chat with ya'll later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home