Saturday, October 25, 2003

Hey girlies!!
Wow, what a hottie day!! :-D I cleaned all day (basically the stuff I missed last weekend; but still have a bit left to do). I got some stuff ready for the trip that's 3 wks away. I know, I start early....but if I don't do some of this stuff, I'm up late the night before. I'm trying to do this little by little so that it's not so bad. I was shocked to see Todd on today- and so many times! :-) Logic should have told me that Rick would be on today as the Series is in NY tonight and tomorrow- I just didn't put two & two together, LOL! This game is a *very* tight one tonght! And then Jeff was on a few times too. I was going to try to get in here yesterday to "blog" but the last couple of days have been crazy at work (LOL, what else is new. OH! I went to the eye Dr. yesterday & she said the contacts are sitting perfectly, so I was able to get checked for glasses & ordered them. I just love the frames- they're a sort of cat-eye tortoiseshell plastic frame. Um....let's see- we had an electrician come & replace our water pump on our freezer- that was pricy. I'm *such* a neatnik (I think I was telling Jen about this the other day)- it was driving me crazy having the stuff under the sink out everywhere & tools & stuff everywhere. But, like Monica on Friends, I have my 'stuff stashes' (anyone remember the closet episode where Chandler was trying to find out what was in the closet?). Got everythng back in its place today, though. :-)

Jayel-Thanks for the ratings! Although I'd have to say I don't like Larry King being up there with Shep.... I caught Todd later on that day on the repeat of Cavuto. What is it about leather jackets? They look *so* good in them! ;-P LOL- I loved the butt shot! Nope, that wasn't me- must have been somebody else bribing! ;-P I thought about sending an email but work's been so crazy I couldn't come up with a snazzy enough (at least satisfactory to me, lol) email. ROFLMAO at the image of Todd knocking at my door! Also LMAO at the image of the Fox exec thinking "HUH?" about getting emails about enjoying Todd's butt shot! I'm sooooo rooting for the Yankees (for other reasons than to see Rick tomorrow- but that's a *very* good point!). I like hottie filled weekends- makes cleaning the boat that much more entertaining, LOL! Can you believe the guy who wanted to take home a "toy" dynamite?? There are some nutty people out there for sure. I don't know if I could keep a straight face while saying that. I think that's why I like Tony Snow too- he does seem very easygoing and has a sense of humor. I wonder who will replace him on the Sunday show? I can think of one or two to nominate......you know, I read somewhere that Todd used to anchor the Fox News Live on the weekends. If not Todd, then Brian Wilson would be a good choice. I know what you mean about Rita's voice- I think she has her own show too, though so maybe it won't be her. Uhm.....I don't know about Geraldo being easier to take though. I'd like them to put someone in who isn't 'everywhere all the time'.

Leslie- You're back!! :-) I'm sorry to hear you got the flu from hell, but very glad to hear you're better again. LOL, girl, you're so funny! Jeter & Giambi, huh? It's definitely unseasonably warm here- it was around 90 here today- it should be in the 60's. AZ has been hot too- I was always saying "it's Halloween- it shouldn't still be 95 out" when I was still there- now I'm saying it here, LOL! I know it's not quite Halloween yet, but close enough ;-P

Teri-Hope your daughter's doing better! I'll try to make up some CDs in the next week or so- need to do those ones for my mom too pretty soon- so I'll do them all at once- should take no time at all with the new laptop.

Jen- I'm trying to remember what Pavano looks like- I guess I'll have to look him up since Beckett's pitching now, and the way the Yankees are going, this may be the last game. Thanks for the quote- that's the one! I can see how your favorite one may not have sounded too good at the time- especially depending on the circumstances.

Nan-LOL! Jazzy Jeff! That's good!! I *knew* someone could come up with a good name for him! ;-) I was LMAO at Rick's Shep comments. I think he snuck in there tonight. Someone must've not been paying attention to the "do not let this man in" posters. I've made it a weekly habit to watch Weekend Live on Sat. & Sun - I like Tony Snow's humor and delivery of the news. He's probably my favorite anchor because of that. I'm hoping we'll be able to pick up his show when it starts. We'll see....being in the (very) liberal Bay Area, I'm not going to hold my breath. We *do* get O'Reilly, Hannity, Rush, & Savage though, so you never know. I'm glad that at least the glasses headaches have gone away! I'm up to about 12 hours of wear time now for my contacts. I hope your hubby stays safe working in those fires! How awful- they were saying earlier today that it's up to 13,000 acres, and that they suspect arson. I think that anyone that gets off on doing this should REALLY burn somewhere else if ya'll know what I mean....I just don't understand it (which is probably a good thing, actually).

I think that catches me up.....I'll chat with ya'll later- it's the top of the 9th, Marlins 2, Yankees zip. #@%#%! I'll bet Shep is lurking around the stadium......need to go send positive winning vibes to the Yankees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home