Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Aw, bummer....I didn't set the VCR today. I was going to set it tomorrow "just in case" Rick may be reporting from FL. I'm sure they'll probably have Orlando Salinas reporting since he's down there though....

Sherry-16.6 lbs!! Way to go, girl!! I'm, uh...cheating right now. Actually I did yesterday too, but I *did* exercise & I'm going to try to today as well. I'm having a liquid lunch- a "Pumpkin Smash" smoothie from Jamba Juice. I'm entering the dangerous months for me- I just absolutely *LOVE* pumpkin stuff- bread, pies, smoothies....It was nice, 'cause I really needed it today (one of those days). I'll work it off. I always found that I knew I was losing by the way my clothes were fitting. I think I need to do better. ;-P

Jayel-Thanks for the alert (even though I didn't set the vcr- D'oh!) I'm glad to see Rick's getting more stories, even if it may only be for the time being. I'm also glad that Adam's back (YAY for Sherry! ;-))

Did any of you gals watch Joe Millionaire last night? I loved it last time, so I'm suckered in for round 2. Holy cow.....I now know the difference between American gals & European gals. I've had German exchange students stay with me when I was in high school, but...I don't remember them acting quite that way. Maybe I just didn't know them well enough. ;-P

OK- gotta go, chat with ya'll later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home