Sunday, October 26, 2003

Hottie alert!! Rick was just on Weekend Live (around 10:00 pst) reporting about the Series game last night. Todd's been on twice reporting about Jennifer Anniston & Brad Pitt getting involved somehow in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict- I don't remember because....uh...still working on the AM coffee & was fixated on Todd?? Lame excuse, I know. I didn't get to sleep till 2 AM & got up at 8 (which is really 7, since I refuse to change the clocks till later- gotta feel like I'm gaining an hour of extra free time today, LOL!). So, flimsy as it is, that's my excuse. Off to a good start hottie wise today! OK gals, I sent an email to Tony Snow (the weekendlive@foxnews.com email) thanking him for having Todd & Rick on within a half hour of each other.....if he reads it though, I'm going to be LMAO all day!
Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home