Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Hey girlies!!
Been a really productive day- I've gotten through some (more) murky stuff. I just have a little bit to go, but have a really potentially murky something waiting behind the scenes, I think. GOOD news!! I'm keeping the hard lenses in now for at least 10-12 hours, and I can barely tell they're there now. I get to go in Friday to pick out some frames & get my glasses prescription figured out. :-)

Jen-YOUCH! Your TMJ sounds a lot worse than mine. I run into problems when I'm having tough foods (like steak, hard bread) or when I chew gum too much. When I have these, my jaw just feels really tight, like a rubber band that's stretched to the limit or like I have something restricting my jaw from moving much more. Oh yeah- and if I yawn too much- then it starts popping. Yep- my dentist told me about that surgery- although with mine, they'd be shaving my jaw, I think. Either way, it'd have to be wired shut for a month. Like you said, I guess that would be one way to lose weight, but obviously not my first choice! I've heard that if you press your tongue to the roof of your mouth/bottom of the upper teeth and move your bottom jaw that it can help get rid of the tension a little bit. Hope you're plowing through the papers!

Denise-LOL, I'm with ya! I haven't set my VCR all week- but I may tomorrow. Your story sounds a lot like my mornings, LOL. Also LMAO about "80's strikes back"- funny you should mention that....I decided today that I'd bring in some 80's cds: Nik Kershaw, Howard Jones, Paul Young, Tears for Fears.....yeah, I was one of *those* people (at least from 84 til I came to my senses around 1990 LOL!). Like the aforementioned disco, it's fun to pull out this stuff every so often. Oh yeah! I did get your email- I meant to reply and I noticed it's still in my 'drafts' section of my email. Once I read the Andy Rooney thing, I remembered it. That's a *good* one. ;-) You don't work at Norcal, do you? Our unit is known as the 'food unit' and it seems there's always an ice cream cake for one reason or another or krispy kremes, etc. I've been doing better at resisting (I think). LOL about the Seinfeld episode, I think I remember that one but couldn't relate to it til I started working here!

Jayel- Wow, Tony Snow's in for Rush? That's great! :-) LOL! I saw that contest on Fox too! CNN Idol, that was too funny. A F & F Calendar??? Where's the Hotties 2004 calendar?!? I agree- we're going to have to be 'louder' with our opinions of having a Fox (hottie) calendar next year. I think we're on our own to create our own 'special calendar'. Wow, how sad about the soldier who served in Iraq only to be killed after returning to CA. I have no doubt that if the SF Giants had made it into the Series (or even the Oakland A's for that matter), Adam may have covered it. He would have been the logical choice. Wow, you have the same birthday as a friend of mine- a week before mine! So that's two 11-6'rs that I know! ;-) You could have a point about the Rick/birthday thing- I wonder how the 'cat was let out of the bag' for the other Fox personalities that birthdays are known? I would imagine the anchors probably knew and then said something. We need that to happen with Rick- Shep would be a good one to do that, LOL!!

Sherry- You know what's funny, is that during the late afternoon yesterday, I actually thought it *was* Weds. until my hubby pointed out that it was Tuesday. Today *IS* Weds, though! :-) You heard right- Shep's supposed to be in Miami tonight. Look out, I think we have another hottie drought coming on......Todd & Greg have been absent as of late. Greg's probably getting resettled, but Todd's AWOL. Jeff G's been on this week here & there I think- Monday, maybe? You know, I'm back to thinking that words like "going out for lunch" are evil 'cause I'm always worried I'm going to blow it. Samantha & I are probably going Friday, hopefully there'll be something healthy (a salad sounds really good....). I really think the motivation for me (and maybe for you?) comes in when my clothes fit oh-so-better. My pants are a little better than last week, but not by much (judging what I've eaten in the last week, I shouldn't be surprised ;-P ) I'm exercising too though, which is a start. LOL, yep....pumpkin pie is a killer, point wise. What I've learned to do is use the 'pourable' eggs- they're egg whites, but it's yellow. That takes some off right there- but there's also a *lot* of sugar that goes into it too- I'm not sure of a good substitute for that. :-( Yeah, the crust is probably deadly- let me know if you find the crustless pumpkin pie.

Gotta go, I'll probably chat with ya'll tomorrow. I was going to need to get online tonight to bid on some pants, but the auction disappeared! Have any of you Ebay-ers here ever gotten a notice from whyended@ebay.com that went like this: "The following listing (yada yada yada) was removed by eBay because a member of our Verified Right Owner (VeRO) Program notified eBay that the listing potentially infringes its copyright, trademark or other rights. We strongly urge you not to complete this transaction"? I got that for one item I was going to try tonight again for, and for another that I've already won (but haven't paid on yet). I have one other one pending (ends tomorrow)- these are all sold by the same seller. I'm not sure what to do, going to have to give this some thought. When I asked the seller (before I read my email) what happened to the one ending tonight, they said "Someone bought them already. Sorry"- how could they buy them already when the auction doesn't end till today? Odd, very odd.....let me know what you gals think- I'm interested in your opinions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home