Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Hey gals!
While I'm waiting for our ever-so-slow-lame-a**-system to do it's thing, I thought I'd check in. This project I'm having to do is tedious to the extreme, but much of it is just waiting on the darn system to react to what I'm punching in. We *are* in a new century- the 21st century- right?? It's taking the system 10 to 15 minutes to rate this policy, and it's not even a large policy- I have larger ones to work on too. All I know is that the slowness of the system is causing me to stuff my face with Wheat Thins (reduced fat, but I'm sure at least 3 servings if not 4....) out of boredom of waiting. So....

(OK- I'm a day late & a dollar short- looks like Nan also posted, LOL!)
HEY! I was just checking into Fox News online & you can see the story (I'm pretty sure) that was on Fox Report yesterday! It's here: Rick's story from Fox Report

Sherry- The changing of the time always throws me for a loop- I have the most problems in April, though. It's nice that I feel like it's later- much easier to go to sleep that way ;-) The mornings *do* feel odd though. It's strange how we notice the difference in just one hour. I saw Rick's report last night while I was doing the dishes & hubby was taking a nap. I saw it from a distance- I wasn't sure what to make of the tie. Adam looked nice being all casual. The temps are a bit better today- last night it was cool enough for me to feel comfortable to work on my latch hook stuff. I hope you guys get out to golf eventually! You're *very* welcome for the encouragement! :-) Good Lord, I know what you mean about Geraldo this morning. He was on during Fox & Friends (the last ten minutes or so), and those were the very words out of my mouth, LOL!

Nan- OK, now I'm laughing ;-) At the very mention of 'lumberjack casual' it made me think of the old Monty Python "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK.." or however that goes. I haven't seen Dana Lewis yet. I'll have to watch for him. Not sure about the purple tie on Rick yesterday either....jury's still out. That's a scary thing that happened with the dress up cop and having the real cop show up- yep- people just don't think sometimes. I hope that your husband's surgery goes very well (if you don't mind me asking- what kind of surgery is he having?). I also send you the very best most positive outcome vibes your way for your dad; ya'll will be in my prayers.

Gotta go get lunch and (maybe) make another trip to the post office.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home