Tuesday, July 29, 2003

YES! My "Rick Sense" is very heightened today! I was watcing TV and all the sudden I was like "I need to switch it to Fox" so I did and Mr. Leventhal was on at that VERY SECOND!! I have NO IDEA what he was reporting on though LOL!....I was too busy trying to grab my camera in time. I do know it had to do with what someone wrote/said about Jessica Lynch. He was in studio, so I think it was a story that was given to him for something to do. I got 2 pics, but neither of them are very good. I'm sure I'll have a chance later on to take some pics, unless some big breaking news takes over.

Anyway -- Good LORD look at you all! I miss ONE day and it's gonna take me 5 hours to catch up! I was SOOOOO tired yesterday. I didn't get to watch Fox at ALL yesterday, so I dunno if I missed Rick or not. I got home from work at 6:45 and I slept for about an hour until dinner was ready. Then I ate dinner and passed out in the living room at like 8:45, then got up and went to be at about 10:00 and slept until 7:30 this morning. I feel much more refreshed today though. I seriously need to get myself into a normal sleeping pattern. Well I'm gonna go catch up now. As I was browsing down to the last thing I read....I noticed you all said Leslie was back. Welcome BACK! We missed you!! :) Ok I'll come reply later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home