Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Hey everyone! Thought I'd do a quick postie before I, uh....well start work. Oh yeah, and debating on what to say in my reply to Rick....I think I need more coffee, otherwise I'm afraid there's going to be a case of both-feet-in-mouth-itis.

Sherry- Sorry you have cramps- that sucks. Hope you feel better soon- try pressing on the pressure points on the inside parts of your knees (let me see if I can describe this.....when your knees are together, there are bony parts that hit- it's just behind there- on the side of your knees). Easier to show than describe. There's a pressue point there that if you press in small movements it seems to lessen them. A trick I learned from an old ex-coworker over ten years ago. Glad you got to see Adam! :-D LOL- isn't it funny that we prolly used to scream like the teens you described at the AI concert last night? I'd prolly be embarrassed to see what I used to do..... LMAO- I thought the same thing with the tapes- I was thinking, "OK- now *when* do I get to watch them....hmmmmm...." LOL North Carolina sounds nice- quiet and calm. City life is fine, but I'm really starting to crave quiet 'country' life. I've heard it's beautiful there. I hope the house plan works out for you guys! I think I have to 'fess up- I would also check out the scene & take pics too if I knew one of the hotties was around. I'm not sure where the Fox studios are here in SF- I know our Fox affiliate KTVU is in Oakland, but I'm *sure* there's a Fox affiliate/studio in SF.

Gotta go for now- I'll check in later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home