Sunday, July 27, 2003

Hey gals!
Something just occurred to me- we've been talking here about when we first started watching Fox, etc. Remember in the footage of 9/11 where there was a journalist (I believe) that was filming when one of the towers came down and there was the huge cloud of dust & debris and all the people were running and he had to duck behind a car and put his head down & stuff? That wasn't Rick, was it? I can't remember....I know there was a documentary where there were two brothers I believe who were doing something with the NYFD that day and happened to get the whole thing on film, it seems to me it was one of them, but I'm not sure.....maybe one of you gals who were watched that day & remember can remember who that was. I remember watching it that day (or so it seems- everything is so fuzzy from that day), but for the life of me, I just don't remember Rick- I remember there was a reporter/journalist that was *right there* in the action, but don't remember enough to have realized that it was him (in other words, when I was watching Rick in Iraq, I had no idea that it was the same journalist that was there in the action that Sept. day; I didn't make the connection).

Jen- I'm sorry to hear that you have fibromyalgia! Have you tried any of the holistic types of therapy? Like acupressure or acupuncture? I know there's a bunch of other things out there too, but those are the two that come to mind. Which reminds me....I need to get my lavender oil out today so I can relax some. I put it in a burner kind of thing diluted with water & it smells soooo good. Lavender totally relaxes me- I did just a little reading on aromatherapy when we talked about it in a class last year and I became really interested in it. Unfortunately, essential oils can be expensive though. I got a starter set & then some extras. Pine & spruce are good too for relaxing. I got a lot out of those holistic health classes- I just need to *use* it. :-p

Hope everyone else is doing well! It looks a little vacant around here this AM (it's 11:40 here- not quite afternoon yet). I need to download a bunch of pix from my camera so I'll check in later. Also need to finish getting my writing to CD- I'm really starting to not trust floppies (floppys? <--- neither look right!) anymore- I've lost too many things on them.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home