Friday, July 25, 2003

Hey Gals....I've basically missed a day and 1/2 here so I have a lot of catching up to do. :) I was gonna use the computer at work today, but it's still being worked on. I think the guy who's updating it F*ed it up and my mom is gonna be pissed when she gets back on Monday! I took the Laptop to work today because I was SO BORED yesterday. I can't do anything there if I dont have a computer. So I guess I have a nice pile of work to do on Monday. :(

OMG you guys I thought I was gonna jump through my car radio this morning and strangle the DJ's on one of the radio stations I was flipping back and forth from. The DJ's were talking about how appalled they were that Americans were showing Uday & Qusay's pictures. And they were saying how disrespectful it was. -- I think that was the last thing I heard before I started yelling at my radio "F-you!!! Those bastards tortured, murdered, raped and did god knows what else to innocent people...and you think it's f*ing disrespectful!!!! I can't believe that!!!" -- yeah I think I lost it....I was SO MAD!

Mike Tobin, really doesn't bother me that much. =) I think I'm just a little bitter about him because he's the one who replaced Rick when Rick left Iraq. And the first day Mike was on he had on almost exactly the same shirt and hat Rick had been wearing....and I was like "YOU FRAUD - Wannabe!" but really he doesn't bother me that much....I think he'd look nice....but he's just got too much muscle for me. Maybe if he toned down a little....though I still say his nose looks like it got hit with a baseball bat.

Well I'll come catch up later. I'm gonna go watch a movie now or something. So I'll be back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home