Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Hey gals! Our big day is here in CA! We did absentee ballots, so ours are already in. I have my Fox News Ticker going so I can see during the day how it's going. Our A's didn't make it- I was so on edge last night watching the bottom of the 9th. Talk about a "gimme"- 3 bases loaded & they couldn't bring one in to tie the game. LOL, I guess that's why I'm a (SF) Giants fan- although they didn't make it either :-( Maybe next year. I'm not sure who I'm going to root for now. For now, it'll be the Cubs- I want them to pummel the Marlins (who beat the Giants), and probably the Yankees (who beat the A's). After that, we'll see. I'm not sure who all is left- Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, Marlins, is there anyone else I'm missing? I'm a newbie baseball follower so some of the playoff/wild card team stuff kinda throws me for a loop sometimes.

a h- I'm not sure if he was on or not yesterday- didn't get a chance to view my tape yet. Sometimes he's on as I'm leaving for work (at the beginning of Fox News Live), but I don't remember off hand seeing him yesterday.

Jen-Hope you're doing well, I'll have AIM up, but I may have my away message on sometimes. I hope you're feeling better today!

Jayel-Yeah, I thought about sending a "Happy Birthday" email, but for some reason, I feel funny doing that. Now, if we knew what Rick's b-day was, I'd have no problem- he just seems more approachable that way. I took a look again at what I wrote before to Todd & I basically said he was doing a great job (unfortunately, I didn't have any stories to comment on at that time- should have waited for the TX vegetarian landlord story- THEN I would have had something to say...) and then just said "I was wondering if you send autographed photos (as I know others there at Fox News have done), and if you could send one?" That was pretty much it- it was actually a pretty "pithy" email as Bill O. would say. Regrettably (in the sense that if I didn't, that may explain why there's been no reply), I did do the email address correctly. LOL, I should have sent it with delivery confirmation or return receipt (Outlook has these options). I may just try again later on, when I have something substantial to say (which is not right now, lol). LOL, that's true- Todd rarely wears ties. I think sometimes that ties to guys are like pantyhose to gals. I *loathe* pantyhose and *never* wear them. Tights are OK though for some reason. Must be an aesthetic thing- the way the fabric feels. Thanks for the update that he was on a few times :-) I used a different tape for today- although I'm sure much of the coverage will be about the CA recall. Lots of Adam today! ;-)

Well, gotta get to work. I'll be on AIM today, however sporadically. We have one of the brokers coming in at 11:00, so my away msg may be on. My AIM name is: GuinnevereONeill. Ya'll have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home