Friday, October 03, 2003

I'm completely slacking today- I think I'm using up all that pented up energy from *not* taking breaks in the past during today LOL! (hope that makes sense!) I'm having a fake p'nut butter & choc. bar (Weight Watchers- old stuff I had in my drawer here at work). For diet bars, they're not bad- but they're no Reeses. I'm typing out a fax cover sheet- it's a Word document and I have it enlarged to 150% if that tells ya'll how big I need the print to be to not strain my eyes LOL! I think a margarita later on may improve things.... ;-)

Leslie-Glad you survived the kiddos! It sounds like a great time was had by all. LOL- I left "dinner" thing open to interpretation on purpose. I'll let you have Shep for dessert. ;-) I *love* your reasoning for licking the TV LOL! True, though I'd have to getthatclose to see it! I was thisclose to ROFLMAO-literally- with that one! (Hey, I'm easily amused!). You go girl for bucking the couple skate system! ;-) I want to be a HIT (Hussy in Training)- I may be a late bloomer, but I know there's gotta be one deep down in me somewhere! LMAO about luring Shep into the alley with the Yankee tickets on a string.... Can I tag along? I heard from Jen earlier too- I've been sending prayers and happy-healthy wishes her way. Hopefully this will correct the problems she's had with ole pouchy. What's for dinner tonight? I think we're going to have tortilla soup (Kevin's cajun grandmother's recipe), chips & margaritas.

Speaking of emails, ladies- we need to put the bug in Fox's ears about a calendar. SOON.

Ellen-It's been awhile since you've posted! Glad you keep up with us via lurking though! Good to see you again! :-) Congrats on the Rick reply! I sent a thank you reply for the photo and thought I'd get a reply out of that but he didn't - maybe I overstayed my email welcome, LOL! Glad to know that he's safely back in the US. Know what you mean- he's been a little scarce as of late. Don't be a stranger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home