Tuesday, July 29, 2003

OMG - HOW MANY Greg's could FOX possibly have hired!?! There's a new Greg I've never seen named Greg Burke reporting from Rome at the moment...well at least the anchors don't have to learn new names. LOL

Ok *reading posts*

AH - I can definately say "Ballistic:Ecks vs. Sever" is REALLY bad....I had to sit through that awful movie - never again. It's almost as bad as "Josey & the Pussycats" (the movie) though they are bad in different ways. lol.

I didn't even know they were having an American Idol Tour. I won't be going. The only concerts I get to go to are Hard Rock concerts because that's the kind of music my best fried likes. I *really* wanted to go to the Counting Crows/John Mayer concert last night....but I'm not gonna pay $30 to sit on a lawn seat by myself.

Nat - I know about the $90,000 a year....my parents I think are over that....and $90,000 combined isn't a TON of money at all! Especially when you're paying $$$ on cars, house, credit card debt, etc etc.

Greg KELLY is on right now (sorry trying to keep my Greg's straight LOL) He's reproting on the raids that have been going on......oh yummy he has the NICE looking shirt on the one w/ like 3 buttons un-done and some of that nice chest hair popping out - oh whoops did I just say yummy? - sorry Jen, I meant....yay! LOL! Oh well you don't have to worry, I'm just *happy* from all this sleep, and that nice Rick sighting earlier. =)

Jen- I just listened to your message on my phone from Saturday. My phone was dead and I re-charched it this morning. You are *SO* adrable!! "Guess he will be there 'til Thanksgiving." LOL!

Leslie - OMG I'm so sorry about your terrible week! My great grandma had breast cancer so I try to check once a month, even though I'm only 20. They always say early detection is the best detection, and it's curable. *sends you happy thoughts and prayers* -- I like Campaing Carl too! I remember about - maybe a month or two ago when he was reporting and some guy came up and started saying he was being too loud and that he couldn't hear....and the guy was sitting in the BACK of the auditorium, when there were clearly plenty of seats up front - It was classic!

Jayel - In re: to Greg being quite the cut up when he wants to be. I forgot to share this w/ eveyone last week. But during Fox News Live Greg was reporting on the photos of Uday and Qusay and he was like "We went around showing the pictures, but obviously it wasn't their best day, they were a little bloodied up." And I had to stop in my tracks thinking "Did he just make a joke???" It was such a shock, that I just started laughing SO HARD! I mean that sounds like a comment Shep would make, not Greg! LOL! I could tell it was a joke but the tone of his voice....but neither David or Patty Ann laughed at his humor. So he didn't try to make the joke again the rest of the day. ANd YAY! About the stats! But we all knew FOX Kicked butt! Oh yeah, I had a good laugh Sunday night when I saw a Rolex commercial during the break on FOX -- they should've had a Timex commecial follow it, but that wouldn't be very PC now would it? LOL!

Nat Todd is on right now! At about 10:35 (8:35 your time)! :) hopefully you recorded today!

*grrr - yells at stupid people who call* My mom is off work today and a lady calls to speak to her, so I say "She's not in today, is there something I can help you with?" --- caller: "When will she be back?" --- me: "She'll be in tomorrow, but is there something *I* can help you with? --- caller "Is she off sick or something?" --- me: "She's not here today, is there something *I* can help you with?" --- I swear I feel like a broken record some days!

YAY! Rick was *just* on again about 10:55! :) I got some pics this time....he changed locations though...the background was different from the first pics.

This is taking forever. LOL read - reply - answer the phone - watch the tv - read some more - reply some more...LOL

Jen- OMG ROFLMAO!! Was that *REALLY* what was in Uday's suitcase!!!!???

Ok, ok, I'm gonna post this for now and finish catching up in a bit....I *really* need to get some work done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home