Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Well AH, Jen called the Fox Studio and got ahold of a guy who said it was ok for her to send the shirt. And she was like "Now I"m not gonna send this and he'll come home tomorrow or anything, right?" and I guess the guy told her "No, you dont' have to worry he's gonna be there for a while." So it's official....he'll be there for a while, and we can all look out for a sage green polo type shirt (w/ 2 buttons Jen informs me)! -- Oh yeah BTW this idea is © copyrighted by Jen 2003 ha ha!

Ok Adam is lookin' sharp today too! He's got on a navy suit with a white shirt and a powder blue tie. I think I'm just too freakin' hyper with all this sleep I got. It's making me unusally giddy/excited. LOL

*does happy dance* also about Nat's reply!! He's such a sweetheart!!! *hugs Rick* speaking of Rick *still considering stealing Rick's orange tie -- evil grin* LOL or why stop there *considering stealing Rick w/ his orange tie.....in ONLY his orange tie* --- HEY Speak of the devil!! He's on right now!!! :) *edit* I think it sounded like he called Rick "tricky" but I suppose he said Ricky....makes more sense. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home