Tuesday, July 29, 2003

OH Nat - you poor poor thing....the hotties are in today. Though like Jayel said...they only have small stories so they're only on for like 2 minutes at a time. Rick is wearing a dark gray suit with a white shirt and orange tie. I REALLY like his tie for some reason. Maybe I'm just being neurotic from all the sleep...I dunno but I just really really like that tie! *steals Rick's tie* LOL! Hmmmm I can't remember what Todd was wearing, a grey suit I believe....hmmmm. And Adam I only heard from the copy room. I would have come out I would have realized it was him, but I didn't hear them say Adam Housley. LOL @ "Hottie Toddie Day" guess the freezing in your tracks isn't very productive to exercising. LOL!

Sherry - icky Cramps SUCK! My docotor gave me this wonder drug called Naproxen (that's probably spelled wrong) but they perscribe it for just about any kind of muscle pain/soreness. I swear I just want to kiss her evertime I take the pill and my pains disappear. lol! Sounds like you had an ok time at the concert...I know those little teenies can wail can't they? I *feel* ya about the no land/house thing. As my mother always say, "I don't want to be able to spit in my neighbors kitchen from my house" LOL

Jan- I'm so sorry about the non-split screen thing. At work I can't get the split screen either. And to make things worse I can't find another blogging site that has a split screen. I may have to try and "make" my own split screen type thing.

Nan - that's so funny what Greg said about being in Tirkrit, he definately deserves the story! Speaking of Greg, he's on again right now commenting raids, and how the prisoners are surprised at how decent they're being treated...also they're surprised that Saddam would release a tape so soon after his son's deaths. WOW a shot just went off and Greg jumped a little, but then laughed at himself. David was informing "all who dind't know yet" that Greg was a former Marine. And Greg had a good chuckle about that and was like "Well I can definately say my reaction last night wasn't as cool as it is today." It's so cute that Greg's smiling and laughing! Dare I say that Mr. Kelly is getting comfortable?? I do say he is! He just can't avoid it being around such a great group of FOX people.

Ok, Jen ignore Amanda (joking or not) I think the shirt idea is Great! And it's even better now that we know he'll be there "for a while."

Now that most of you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll share some good/bad news (depending on how you look at it) about Greg. :) Friday night Jen and I somehow got on the topic of Greg's lack of shirts, and we finally decided that Jen should send him a new one! But how? So I said we should send it to Fox and have them forward it to him. But Jen did even better and got a persoal "ok" to send it to FOX, and even was notified to the fact that she won't have to worry about it getting to him or not, because he's gonna be there "for a while" so now all we have to do is wait and see if Greg actually wears it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home