Thursday, July 31, 2003

LOL Jan I was thinking the SAME thing about Shep....man he told us his time and route to work....it'd be so easy just to *bump* into him if I visited NYC again. Maybe Rick meets up with him sometimes. heh heh, I'd die if he did! Oh and how dreadful to get up for work at NINE -- lol that man has got it MADE!

Yes NC is where I'd like to live one day....well maybe...I haven't even visited it yet, but it sounds amazing anyways. Send the cutie my way LOL.

I think it'd be really neat to live in NYC, but it just seems WAY too expensive. I mean they were just saying on Cavuto's show the other day if you want the equivilent to a 3 bedroom home in NYC that it'd cost about TWO MILLION DOLLARS! Thanks but no thanks. :) Besides while I love visiting NYC, I think I'd really really miss the fresh air, stars, birds chirping, and all else that a big city lack.

Have fun in your cabin by the river Jan!!

Well I swear this is my last post tonight. Maybe I'll take Leslie's advice and watch a disney movie on Nyquil lol, and the weirdest one of all too....you know....Alice In Wonderland! :) Nighty night all. *grrrr* now blogger isn't even wanting to post!! I swear I must be jinxed tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home