Thursday, July 31, 2003

Jan - "look something shiny!" LMAO! You know that'd probably work on me....so sad, I know. LOL. I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with blogger now.

Sherry - I must know what you laced those tapes with LOL I should get me some of that. heh heh!

Jen - sorry about all the AIM problems! *bangs head on the wall* I just read a quote today that completely describes how I feel at the moment. "If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing." *kickboxes the computer* Yes gotta love the nice delayed coversation that consists of "is this working, I don't think this is working, maybe it's delayed, are you there, or oh wow I actually got a post!" heh heh. Good times as usual though.

Well I should try to get another night of descent sleep, though I really feel like I've had enough sleep to last me a month. Night night gals....let's hope for a Rick day tomorrow. I'm setting my VCR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home