Thursday, July 31, 2003

Jan "those who talk together stalk together" LOL!!! I think since hotmail is affiliated with MSN that we're probably having the same problems with not getting e-mails. Some of my e-mails that people send me just dissappear into a black hole....probably the same one that ate Natalie's previous photos LOL. Is the Jewelry Manager a cutie?? *cough cough* I mean, is he nice? LOL

Denise...oh no! Brohchitis! Thank can't be good! I've never had it *knocks on wood* (I don't wanna jinx myself since I'm already sick LOL) but I can only imagine how icky you must feel. Your story was too funny....heh heh the 51st state. Feel better.

I'm watchin Studio B right now and it seems Shep's just as irritated about that family being put up in front of the media at such an awful moment as I am. The police supposedly wanted to capture Donna Walker before they told the family, and all I can think is "B****S***!" That family should have known the second the police found out. I mean I head him tell Linda Vester that they new Tuesday night that it was a hoax and still didn't tell them until Wensday 15 minutes before the news conference. I forget who asked, but Topeka, Kansas is about ohhhh I'd say 3 hours from Kansas City. But I guess she's not residing there anymore. I just hope they can capture her soon.

Nan I hear ya! Is it Friday yet?? lol

Have you guys seen that commercial for Adult ADD? (it's on right now) I have ADD and I never really thought about it in the way of it being like a constantly switching tv but really that's how it is sometimes. I can be talking and some obscure noise will distract me and I'll completely forget what I was saying. I've gotten better at controlling my concentration since I was little, but I still get distracted pretty often.

Greg Kelly is on right now. He's wearing a blue polo type shirt.....and I belive Jen is correct. He got a haircut.

Oh yay it's James Rosen now! He's a cutie! They had an ongoing joke yesterday calling him Jim and Jimmy because that's what President Bush called him. Shep kept calling him Jimmy Rose. LOL Ok I'm gonna go now.

edit OMG ROFLMAO! Shep is hilarous! He was talking about if Arnold will or will not run and he's like "another channel reported it as their exclusive story. Their good about that. You know that first channel that nobody watches."

Oh and yay! Adam is on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home