Thursday, July 31, 2003

Hey everyone! Here's a part of my horoscope today: "Your aspirations are strong this morning. This is not a good day to do much in the way of chores, but it is good for walking around and getting the cobwebs out of your mind and increasing your determination." I dunno....I think I already have a heightened determination (hence why I haven't gone out on stress yet....we have another one who went out on Friday). But cobwebs in my mind- definitely have those. Certainly one of those horoscopes to ponder. Here's to hoping today is 'the day' **toasts coffee mug to ya'll**. I came in this morning and my eyes just about popped out of my head. Entity (medical group) app along with 15 individual physician apps. Crap. Well, for now I only have to get them set up- then I won't have to do anything on them till the underwriter approves them and THEN I get to process them.....You'd think that being in the 21st century & all that everything would be automated (like approval letters & such) but.....we have to use templates in MSWord for them since they aren't ready in our system. Sad, huh? Oh well- hopefully I'll be more caught up when I get those pups back.

Jayel- You're right- Steve Doocy & Brian Kilmeade are the same way- they're funny in the morning; I can always use the humor as I'm getting ready for work!

Denise- Sorry to hear you have bronchitis! Did they give you an inhaler or anything like that? I don't know if they prescribe them for bronchitis, but I know it helped me when I couldn't breathe & my chest was tight. Ick. Bronchitis & mild pneumonia can really wipe you out. The mild pneumonia I had two summers ago (2001) pretty much had me down for most of the summer. LOL at the "priceless" bit- too true!! Hang in there at work! I've been "looking for paperclips" on the floor last week.....but this week's a little better. Nah- the 'septic' thing came out loud & clear to me- LMAO!! I could just hear the pause after they said that....lol.

Jan- I get the same thing- whenever I have a cold or my allergies are bad enough it seems to make me wheeze. It's just kinda annoying 'cause we don't have a history of asthma in my family & because I got a chest cold from a gal that I used to work with and used to be friends with (that ended around the time she left- long story) which then turned into mild pneumonia. The NP I saw said she almost put me into the hospital b/c my air output was so bad & I sounded really bad. So now when I really get stressed, bad allergies, or a cold, it's "inhaler time" (LOL- as opposed to "Miller Time"). It's so hard to not laugh when you're like that- Oh yeah- and if I laugh really hard it seems to trigger it. It's really strange. LOL- you know what? I sent them to jlrymedic@aol.com- for some reason I thought that was your email address. If that was never your address, someone's prolly scratching their head right now thinking, "who *is* this, anyway?" LOL! About the books-LOL- yeah, and now I have to find a place to put them....always a challenge but I figure it out eventually. Hey, we have good ballast (weight)! We'll be cutting right through the waves..... : ) Yeah, the "family jewels" was a classic Shep-ism, huh! I did a doubletake on that one. I still can't believe that chick either.....and *why* the cops didn't tell the family long before they had the conference is *way* beyond me.... LMAO- "Those who talk together, stalk together"! (NOTE TO THOSE WHO THINK WE'RE SERIOUS- LIGHTEN UP- WE'RE *JOKING*). Interesting that Rick was covering the dad/kids story- maybe you're right, that they're rotating reporters. "Three women in a small room with propane and sharp instruments"- I wouldn't want to mess with you gals, LOL! It's always refreshing to see someone (esp. a young one) so enthused about something. Kinda gives you motivation to keep going.

Leslie- *Still* laughing at the squirrel/nuts thing......

Sherry- I have a feeling that Adam's going to be hot & heavy on the recall/gov. race here in CA, so you Adam.....hmmm....need to think of a name for Adam fans. Adam Addicts? I dunno- I'm sure there's a better one out there.

Well hopefully today won't be a Rick & Todd day- I didn't set the VCR despite the last minute urge to...I ran out of time. OK- I'll keep ya'll posted. He didn't say to *which* address the photo's coming to, but I assume it's the work one since that's the one I was pushing in the last couple of emails.
Later!
Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home