Thursday, July 31, 2003

Just a quick post.....got to looking at B.Dalton (yeah, I know....) and got back with 10 min. to spare. Forgot to take my reader's adv. card with me so I have to go during my break to get today's finds. Today is absolutely flying- I can't believe it's nearly 2:00. Only an hour & a half to go- YEAH! Actually the day dragged till 11:30 when the mail came in. I'm sure tomorrow will be the same, LOL! I know, I know...."a watched pot never boils".

Melissa- You've got the creeping crud too? That's like three of you (four?) that have been sick. Summer colds suck- I hope you feel better soon!! Vitamin C & Zinc lozenges will help. I'm your "sudafed sister" today- sinuses are acting up so I'm kinda in a haze. Sounds like Shep's been on a roll- thanks for posting the quotes! I swear, sometimes I feel like I have that ADD- mainly at work though. At home I'm fine. I guess that would be Work Attention Deficit Disorder, or WADD for short LOL. I mainly feel like that when I'm tired & there's a lot of noise- I sit on a main thoroughfair (sp??) aisle & it's constantly noisy. If I don't have music on I really can't concentrate.

Sherry- You're welcome for the pre-read- I'm all giddy now- you gotta let us know when/how he replies!

Nan- Hope your day gets better! If you need a smile, just think of Leslie's squirrel anecdotes. Actually my day is so-so- better than it has been. Last week was rough. I see those piles with flies too. Sometimes they bother me, & other times (which is more often) I'm so tired that I don't care. I'm getting used to one person or another crawling on me for something....which is scary. Hang in there!

Speaking of work- gotta get back to it. I don't know if I'll get to check in tonight, so ya'll have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home