Thursday, July 31, 2003

All my LevenGals are MIA tonight....and no one is on AIM either. :(

Leslie - sorry about all the blog probs heh heh. Hope you had a great time wih the kids! Oh goodness, Adamaniacs!! Too funny! And ROFLMAO *can't breathe* "Will someone please tell me who gave Greg Palkott the valium?" Oh god that was HILARIOUS!

Jen - my mom didn't get me tea, but she told me where to find it. My throat is feeling a little better already.

Nan - What a great articel on Shep!!! I swear I grow to respect him more and more each day. He truly is an honerable man, and so down to earth.

YAY! Jen just got on AIM

Well nothin' else is new. I caught about 5 seconds of Hannity and Colmes (even with Shep's plead for us to watch) and I have to grrrrr @ Hannity for once. When he was talking about if you consent to having sex and then decide no while having sex that you should stop right then, only he made it sound like it was silly that the girl should say stop after she decided to consent. Maybe I just read him wrong, but I dunno it was a little annoying. Granted the girl shouldn't have put herself in that situation to begin with, but if she said stop then Kobe should have stopped. I dunno like I said I only caught 5 seconds of it, so maybe I was mis-reading him.

Well I'm gona talk to Jen now. Ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home