Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Hey girls, I just woke up about 1/2 an hour ago. I dunno what happend....if I just got too hyper yesterday or what......but I got this sudden cold attack and it's kicking my ass! It hit me around 6:30 last night, and I haven't stopped coughing since. I have no idea if Rick's been on, but I guess not 'cause no one has said anything. Though, like Nan said, maybe we're all recovering from the pace yesterday. :)

No reply yet, but I think I may re-send it from my yahoo e-mail saying that hotmail has issues and messes up my e-mails once in a while. Maybe....I'll wait just a little bit.

Leslie - OMG ROFLMAO @ the drunk squirrel!! And I couldn't even imagine all of us PMSing at the same time....those poor FOX studs wouldn't have and ice cubes chance in hell. Yeah I'm pretty sure my parents make close to that, if not over that a little....but they haven't made that kind of money very long. My dad got into the Capenter's Union about 5-6 years ago, and so his pay has been a lot better since then, and my mom is an office manager who's worked there for almost 6 years and they raise her pay almost every year because they'd be screwed without her. But yeah it's nice to actually have money saved and we don't have to eat tuna helper, salbury steak (even though I actually liked it heh heh), and spaghetti every night of the week. But my parents are by no means rich. The house (our first house) they just bough was about $97,000 and that's pretty reasonable here in Kansas City. Most average houses here go for 150-200k and that's just average home 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, raised ranch basically our house looks like this from the outside:

Nothin' spectacular. Eventually though, my dad wants to build his own home. And I think how much money you make and how "wealthy" you are really depends on where yo live. Like, if we moved to Cali my dad would pretty much be making the same amount of money, but houses are a lot more expesive and a lot smaller than here. And where you live since it's a small town area, you can probably find a nice home for a lot less money.

Well I think I'm gonna go take some cold medicine and lay down. Hopefully we'll get some Rick sightings today. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home