Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Just a couple of quick random notes- I'll have to re-read the posts & comment again later.

Leslie- I was drinking some water when I read your whole squirrel/nuts thing and it took everything I had to not spit it out & also not to laugh REALLY LOUD in a very quiet office.....I needed the humor- thanks!! Oh yeah- and the Blog Group PMS thing- ROFLMAO about that too- all of us having it at the same time.....there's a thought! I can always count on you gals for a pick me up. ****HUGS FOR EVERYONE*****

Sherry- I think you mentioned something that your husband is union (mine's too)- but it triggered a memory of something I dreamed either last night or before- I dreamed that we started a union here at work- LOL- a union at a med. mal. ins. co.........

OK- I'll catch up later....btw- I set the vcr today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home