Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Dang, bring out the hotties & look what happens on the ol' blog! :-) Well, I got home *just* in time to see Rick for 5 seconds & hear him call Shep "Sheppy" and hear Shep laugh. Sounds like they were both on a roll today! Tori Amos is playing in Concord tonight (about an hour from here?) but it's just too hard going during the week, plus it's outside & I couldn't really afford to go- I need to start saving my money again. I'm too tired to really care one way or the other about it.

Melissa- what timing you have! Eery (sp?) huh? You didn't miss him yesterday. Fox *does* have a lot of Gregs! You know what's funny is there's an acct. exec. at work who's name is Greg LOL. LOL about Greg K making the joke about the photos (and also your reaction- I'd prolly do the same thing!). Some of the anchors just don't get correspondant's humor.....I think Shep is one of the few. **cries** nope - I didn't tape. I've decided it's a crap shoot for me as to whether I tape or not. I may tomorrow, but I try to save my VCR from wear from taping for 8 hours & then speed watching 8 hours. We really need to get a Tivo....it's on my Christmas wishlist. ;-) How did the pics come out of Rick? Will you be posting them? I can't remember now who came up with "Hottie Toddie"- Jan? Nan? Sherry? I've got major brain fade.... (Also to Jen) - the shirt thing is sooo exciting!! I'm going to be watching for it! :-) Girl, you are *wired* today! LMAO!! :-D Glad you're back- we missed you last week too! Thanks for the happy dance! It's so nice to know that I'm "NOT being a pest"! He is a sweetheart! I'm sure he'll reply to you - if not today then prolly tomorrow! You gotta let us know when he does! :-) He didn't reply to my last one (I'm not really expecting one- I just said I was glad that I wasn't being a pest and that I'm having a good summer). I'm sure he'll reply tomorrow! Wow, those *are* personal questions.... if it were me, I don't think I'd answer those.

Sherry- Oh yeah- that's right you're going to FL next week- yeah vacation "Aunt Flo's" are never good. I think I'm going to be safe for my vacation in November....I wasn't so lucky last year. Oh, I hope you get your photo too!! I'm hoping by Friday it'll get here. If so, I'll email it to Melissa & see if she can post it. If you don't get your photo by the end of the week and certainly if it's not waiting for you when you get back- follow up with him. Still LOL about all the excitement myself- I'm living vicariously through ya'll LOL! "They were everywhere"- LMAO- I just get this hilarious image of all of us giddy gals running around and stirring up excitement! Girl- you'll be fine on the flights (I know that's easier said than done, *believe* me.)- it's my gut instinct- you'll be safe.

I love all the excitement on here today- all the "RICK ALERT!!!"s are great! :-D

Jayel- Thanks for the description of what Todd wore ;-) I like dark red..... ('course I'm a Scorpio, so that would figure- red is supposed to be Scorpio's color). Have ya'll checked the pic Fox has for Todd? You can see it here. I think he needs to update it LOL! I'd like to see an updated one with the goatee..... I agree- we need to let Fox PTB know our appreciation! :-D I think we should also remind them about a calendar....it *is* that time of year where calendars are coming out for 2004.... Steve & Brian are hilarious! And you're right- they know when they see humor, as well as Shep. **GASP** A demure hottie? We *definitely* cannot let that happen!!

Jen- Thanks for the happy dance! :-) I'm still elated....makes up for not setting the VCR. LOL- it's weird to see him (albeit for 5 seconds) and think- gee- he sent me a couple of emails today- LOL! Mmmmmm chips & salsa....that sounds so good right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home