Thursday, July 24, 2003

In the midst of all the hellish crap I'm having to work on today (it's an audit, it's in excel & in our system, and it's downright confusing- I'm having to reference 2002 and 2003 rates, 4 spreadsheets & two different terms in our system), I sent you-know-who another email.....I'll let ya'll know if I get a response. Have to say that every time I hear David Letterman's voice saying "Congratulations skippy, you've got mail" (LOL- I found that WAV file online) I jump and think....could it be? So far it's more people wanting stuff. I'm hoping though....more like hoping that he's not thinking I'm some weirdo (which I'm really not! I just want my photo....) Still dazed & confused but more so due to the aforementioned audit. I feel like saying, "audit THIS!" LOL I'll be so glad when I'm done. I can think of a million things I'd rather do- I'd rather fly somewhere than do these. And that's saying a lot 'cause i hate flying.

Jen- I saw your message & then my computer took a dump & had to reboot, and the dang audit has to be done today (news to me and my trainee/colleague)- but it ain't getting done today- I have news for them. But....I'm having to work through my lunch on it (my choice- God only knows why), so I thought I'd pop in here & see what was up. I hope you're checking the blog so you see this!

Where *IS* everybody?? (echo, echo, echo) It's like a ghost town around here :-p I hope everyone's OK!! I'll try to check in later- depends on the FUF (Fed up factor).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home