Thursday, July 24, 2003

Looks like David Lee Miller is covering the City Hall story today. When I woke up at 6:30 this morning he was reporting from there and then again just before I left for work, and we know Fox doesn't have a habbit of switching correspondents during the middle of the day. I guess maybe they're trying to rotate their NYC correspondents. I wonder if Rick was/is a little freaked out about covering the story yesterday, since some of you said he was out breath for a while. I mean they must've thought it was a terrorist attack at first...that's what I always think when I hear about any big news story here. Anyway I wonder if he was a little freaked considering what he must've went through on 9-11.

It also looks like Greg P. is reporting from Bagdhad as well I saw him just before I left for work this morning. Maybe Greg K. Really is on his way home. I'm really very surprised that Greg P. is still there....he's been ther what, like 2 months? Or did Greg P. replace Greg J? There's too many Greg's for me to keep 'em straight. LOL.

Well I'll catch up on posts at lunch. Have a good morning everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home