Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Hey girlies. I've actually got some time to catch up some tonight. YAY! I went to the Renaissance Festival this weekend, it was fun except for the getting lost and not being able to find the exit part. LOL BUT --- DANG SHEPARD! --- he spoiled my secret. If any of you caught the end of Studio B you heard a great deal of conversation about M&M's and then Shep said something along the lines of "If you ate the peanut ones they'd be easier to pick up, don't you think Melissa?" heheh So, I've been lurking in Studio B trying to plan a way to take Shep hostage until he told me where Rick was. LOL -- nah I'm only kidding. But it was nice to hear him say my name -- NOW if only we can get Rick to say it. LOL.

Jayel - congrats on the e-mail from Greg--- I didn't really get to read your post, only the small bit about getting an e-mail from him. I'll catch up in a bit though.

Whoops scratch that, I don't have time at the moment to catch up. My best friend just called to see if I wanted to go see "Secondhand Lions" (YAY! the new Lord of the Rings Trailer is on it!!!!!) so I'll probably come catch up tonight. :) Later gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home