Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Heh heh. I missed Rick and Shep 'cause I was checkin' my e-mail. No reply yet. I figured Rick had gone home for the day, but guess not. Shep and Rick are just too adorable! I aksed Rick in my e-mail if Shep called him "Tricky" on Studio B.

Anyway dinner (it's pizza Jen -- sorry!) is here, but I wanted to share a quick story. A girl over at the yahoo group asked for Rick's e-mail and someone gave it to her, so I replied saying that Rick is really great about replying to e-mails. She also asked if "he's" daiting Laurie Dhue, but at the time she had also mentioned Greg...so I wasn't sure if she asked if Rick or Greg was dating Laurie...but I assumed she ment Rick, since I've heard that rumor before. So I told her about Lauren and how old she is, and I said I doubted Greg had a girlfriend since he took his mom as his "date" to the white house etc etc. and I told her about the site rick-leventhal.com.....so today on the group she posts:
Hey Melissa
Does Rick have the yahoo messager
I when I emailed him I asked him what his full name was and when his
birthday was and what his two girls names was
Heather

And all I can think is.....why on earth would he answer those questions?!?! BUT it gets even more strange!! Heather personally e-mail's me and asks if I can e-mail Rick and tell him to reply to her!!! I kindly sent her an e-mail explaining that Rick doesn't know me personally, and that my e-mailing him wouldn't make any difference.....and also that he probably wouldn't want to reply to such personal questions.

I just couldn't belive it! It takes some balls to ask that many personal questions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home