Thursday, May 27, 2004

Hi Gals!
I just have time for a quick post. I have a CE (continuing education) class for my broker license this morning....4 hours- wish me luck to stay awake & alert :p GUESS what I saw on Fox last night??? I had to really contain my excitement, otherwise Kevin would've wondered what I was jumping for joy about, LOL! (Teri- you may want to zip past this part- it's going to make you cry!) Shep's going to host "Breaking Point: Baghdad Diary" on Sunday- it's all Rick & Christian! :)) I was so tired last night when I saw that, that I thought I had misheard (I was up forward in the boat and had just turned around to see the last bit of the promo). I saw it again this morning though. It will be on at 9pm (EST) and again at midnight (EST). I'm going to have to stealthfully set the vcr or tivo for this one.... ;-)

OK- more later, I promise. I gotta get a few things done in less than an hour, so I better get busy. Take care everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home