Thursday, May 20, 2004

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing great! I celebrated my 21st birthday on Monday and got drunk off my ass! LOL It's the first time I've ever drank that much. Luckily I still remember everything, so that's always good LOL! And I had some VERY bizarre dreams that night.... talking animals telling me they don't like me because they think I'm "shifty" LMAO, snakes and ostriches (sp?) chasing me, and men speaking to me in spanish... see told you they were ODD.

I have come to the decision that I absolutely HATE cars! My POS broke down a while back and I had it fixed about a month ago, and then something else broke on it a couple weeks ago, and it had an oil leak (which luckily is covered under the inital warranty) then Monday I took the car in for an oil change and they said there was an engine oil leak so back to the shop it went. Now I gotta call and harass the mechanic... I swear if I have to take that car back there one more time for something petty like this I'm going to scream. *grrr*

Anyway, I hope you guys are doing good, I'll have to try and stop by this weekend and read the posts to catch up with you guys, but for now it's back to the daily grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home