Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Hey girls! Got another clip for you!! Rick was on The Fox Report tonight talking about that awful video that was aired online..... it's so tragic and absolutely outrageous...
http://wand3rlust.com/11May04.zip

Not much is new. This new version of Blogger is WEIRD, I'm gonna have to get used to it. I couldn't log into it for a few days for some reason, it wasn't accepting my password. I was worried someone had hacked into my account. :( Like the new layout though!??? The templates in this version of Blogger are SOOO much nicer looking!

Dude! I got a Dell too Teri!! :P

Alisha, sorry about not removing you. Your e-mail must've got sent to my junk mail folder or something. I'll take ya off just as soon as I hit send.

Well I gotta head to bed, I gotta get up bright and early for work. *frown* The property I'm helping out at right now has had me there for THREE MONTHS, it's crazy, they seriously need to hire someone!

Well TTYL Gals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home