Sunday, June 12, 2005

Hey Girls!
It's been a looooong time since I've posted - I see that Sherry, Jan, & Melissa have checked in, but I'm not sure who else is still...... Hope everyone is doing great & is well! Things are still chaotic at work and I'm still struggling to drop those last 15 lbs. Speaking of weight loss, WAY TO GO SHERRY!!! =)) Hope you're still on your way! I'm not sure if you're in HI now, but I hope you have/having/had a great time! A co-worker of mine is just getting back after being there 2 1/2 weeks for her wedding/honeymoon. I just love it that Fox has the Rick's Rambles - it's such a great way to in a way, I guess, vicariously 'see' his reports. The video on there helps a lot too - the only time I'm really watching is when Weekend Live is on, Fox Report (when I get home in time), and then O'Reilly and Hannity & Colmes. I know I could always Tivo Fox Report, but I don't seem to have enough time to watch it when I do record it. Jan - I hope you go to FL before (or at least not during) any hurricanes hit. I do have some semi-big news - we're selling the boat. We can save $$ by moving to San Francisco (like an $80/mo. bridge toll and $35/week in gas). Also, it'd just be one last thing to worry about and we can move to TX anytime after that w/o having to worry about the boat. No buyers yet, but we've had some interest. If you want to check it out, you can go to www.masonyachts.com and then "Pre-owned yachts for sale"; then "sail" for type of boat. Then look for 54' Ta Chiao CT 54, year 1980. They don't have any pictures up yet, but they should soon. The other broker we're using (www.norpacyachts.com) has photos. Go to the site, then "yachts for sale" and 54' Ta Chiao CT 54 (year 1980). Once you're in the listing, there are a bunch of photos that you can click on. It's been listed since the 3rd week of April; I hope it doesn't take too long (I really just want to rip the bandaid off and be done with it). It was much harder to take that step than I thought it was going to be.....

Anyway, hope you all are doing great & are enjoying summer!! =)
Take care (and I'll try not to take so long to write next time!!)
Nathalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home