Sunday, January 02, 2005

Hey gals!
I've not posted in....well, FOREVER. I hope ya'll are doing great and had a great & safe Christmas & New Year! Happy New Year! It's so sad about what happened in Thailand and the other affected areas. It's just really hard to imagine that. Poor Adam (Sherry - I think of you whenever he's on!) - he's just got to be so tired (emotionally & physically), as well as Jennifer Griffin. Those two have really put themselves out there to get the stories to us all.

On a lighter note, I *did* get to see Rick and OMG - what a surprise to see Rick hosting the O'Reilly Factor - I just couldn't *believe* it! =) I recorded it later....lol! I actually got a DVD recorder for my birthday and can now put all my videos onto DVD which is quite nice. I got all my exercise videos on DVD now, so I have *no* excuse to not exercise. I'm 15 lbs over my wt. goal right now- of course one of my New Year's resolutions is to lose that 15 lbs (along with saving-really saving- my money). Anyway, let's hope we see Rick in this capacity more in the future!

Hope all are well!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home