Saturday, January 17, 2004

Hey Jen, SWAT found me!! :)

Hey guys, I've been out and about, but not done a darn thing :(

I've been having computer problems with the internet not working on both computers :( And my dad likes to be online as much as I do, so it doesn't work out very well.

And now I'm having problems w/ my website...some stupid "Internal 500 Error" *shrugs* I'm waiting for tech support to get back to me...

I hope you all in the NE are staying warm! Maybe I'm actually happy that my K.C. Cheifs don't have to play up there....but really I'm so sad that they lost last weekend....we were SOOOOO close!!! :(

I'll be back soon. I know I always say that, but I'm bound and determined to figure out what's wrong w/ this stupid interent if it's the last thing I do! Hehe!!

Talk to ya later!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home